It's Time: Contribute to your retirement plan today

We accept contributions via Check and Wire.

Contribute by CHECK
  1. Pay to the order of: APS FBO (account owner name), (account type), (account #)
  2. Memo: Contribution  (applicable tax year) 
  3. Mail to: American Pension Services 4168 W 12600 S Suite 300 Riverton, UT 84096
Contribute by WIRE ($15)
  1. Download Incoming Wire Instructions
  2. Initiate a wire from your bank using the Incoming Wire Instructions

Frequently Asked Questions

How much can I contribute?
Who can contribute?
What qualifies as earned income?
Can I still contribute for 2013?
I make too much money to contribute to a Roth IRA. What are my options?
I participate in an employer sponsored plan? Can I contribute to an IRA?
Are my contributions deductible?
Can my spouse contribute to an IRA?
I haven't setup my account. Can I still open the account and contribute for 2013?
I have a Roth IRA and a Traditional IRA. Can I contribute to both?

Disclaimer (Rev March 2013): While every effort has been made to present current and correct information, inadvertent errors may occur and the specific facts of each individual's situation may change the results and recommendations provided herein. Please contact your tax professional to discuss this information in relation to your personal tax situation.